Mango Ginger Maple Tofu.
You can cook Mango Ginger Maple Tofu using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Ginger Maple Tofu
- It’s of Mango Chutney (or preserves, jelly, ext).
- You need of Maple or Agave.
- You need of Apple Cider Vinegar (or Orange Juice).
- Prepare of Ground Ginger.
- You need of Cayenne (optional).
- You need of Chili Powder (optional).
Mango Ginger Maple Tofu step by step
- Stir to combine ingredients (minus tofu).
- Press and slice tofu into thin slices.
- Allow to Marinade for 15 minutes to Overnight..
- Place Tofu on a Non Stick and/or Sprayed Cookie Sheet Bake at 450°F for 15-18 Minutes. Watch it based on your oven and desired “done” level. Flip Over and Bake for another 3 to 8 Minutes, or to your desired level. The second side will cook Fast. Watch it. If you don’t like well-done tofu, then reduce the cooking time but I cannot stand mushy tofu..