Tali: Collard greens salad. Unique okra salad with collard greens recipe that can be prepared quickly for an easy weeknight salad or as a holiday side dish. Okra and collard greens in a salad together are a really green and delicious thing. This dish works as a side dish, but pairs well with flank steak for a main entree. collard greens Salad.
Crunchy Celery Salad with Lemon Olive Oil Dressing. The flavor of raw collard greens combines perfectly with tender roasted sweet potatoes and tangy, rich goat cheese in this hearty starter. The zesty greens in this Southern-style salad are a rich, tasty source of vitamins, minerals and fiber. You can cook Tali: Collard greens salad using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tali: Collard greens salad
- Prepare of collards, thinly sliced.
- It’s of Quarter of a small head of green cabbage, thinly sliced.
- It’s of kidney beans.
- You need of scallions, chopped.
- It’s of Couple handfuls of walnuts, chopped.
- Prepare of Cilantro, much as you like.
- You need of Feta, like half a block, crumbled.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s of Olive oi.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Coriander.
One bite of these sprightly green ribbons, and you'll be a convert. If you can't get collards, use kale. Collard green salad is good for your health. Here is the recipe for how we prepare collard green salad in the Maldives.
Tali: Collard greens salad step by step
- It's a salad! Chop everything that needs to be chopped and add to a bowl. Add a few dashes dried coriander, then salt and pepper, then lemon juice. Toss. Taste to make sure it's where you like it. When it is, add a few glugs of olive oil. Toss again..
Add nuts and collard greens to large bowl and toss to coat, gently massaging dressing into leaves with your fingers to bruise and slightly wilt. Spread some reserved cashew paste onto each plate and top with salad and shaved Pecorino; sprinkle with more crushed pink peppercorns. Collard greens are having a moment. We enjoy raw collards so much that we've used them as burrito wraps and are equally excited about this salad. Paired with ripe juicy strawberries, avocado, quinoa, and a creamy tahini dressing this salad is the perfect spring meal.