Chicken Lasagna. This chicken lasagna tastes incredible good. The sauce is really delicious and very flavorful. The Parmesan on top gets such a wonderful taste and color.
The sauce is really delicious and very flavorful, the Parmesan on top gets such a wonderful taste and color while baking. Our best chicken lasagna will make even the pickiest eaters at your table join the clean plate club. Learn how to make chicken lasagna for dinner. You can cook Chicken Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Lasagna
- It’s 1/3 cup of Chopped onion.
- You need 2 1/2 clove of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken breast – cut into 1" pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 20 oz of Hunts Fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 6 of Cooked lasagne noodles (6-9 depending on how you like your lasagne. Some people make their last layer noodles and cheese.).
- It’s 16 oz of Low fat cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Part skim mozzarella.
- It’s 2 cup of Parmesan.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Fresh spinach if you want, stuck in the layers.
Store-bought rotisserie chicken keeps prep simple and fast. My family was growing tired of traditional red sauce lasagna, so I created this fun twist using a creamy homemade Alfredo sauce. Keywords: chicken lasagna, chicken parm lasagna, chicken parm lasagna tasty, Chicken Parmesan Lasagna. Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Pyrex.
Chicken Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven 350f. Coat a large skillet w/Pam; place over med heat. Add onion and garlic, sauté 2 min. Add cut chicken, brown. Add parsley, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, and (undrained) tomatoes. Stir well, bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Coat a lasagna pan with spray. Place 3 noodles in dish. Layer half each: cottage cheese, mozzarella, chicken mixture and Parmesan. Repeat layers. (I snuck fresh spinach in between a couple of layers).
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Remove cover, sprinkle cheddar. Bake additional 5-10 minutes, until cheddar is bubbly..
Lasagna is a popular Italian dish that is easy to make. Given in this article are recipes that will. Kick Ass Chicken Lasagna is THE BEST. Try this creamy lasagna with layers of tasty chicken and four cheeses. This fun mash-up of chicken Parmesan and lasagna is an easy and delicious dish to prepare for your weeknight dinner.