Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup.
You can have Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- You need 1 cup of mild salsa.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can corn, drained.
- You need 1 (14.5 ounce) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- You need 3 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- It’s 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s of Optional toppings:.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare of grated cheese.
- Prepare of avocado.
- Prepare of green onion.
- It’s of tortilla chips.
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup instructions
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..