Creamy Chicken Stew – Slow Cooker.
You can have Creamy Chicken Stew – Slow Cooker using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Stew – Slow Cooker
- It’s 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- It’s 3 of large carrots, peeled and diced.
- It’s 2 of large russet potatoes, peeled and diced.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp. of each salt, pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of each salt free all purpose seasoning, poultry seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each garlic powder, nutmeg.
- It’s 3 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of frozen corn kernels.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
Creamy Chicken Stew – Slow Cooker instructions
- Grease your slow cooker and place all the veggies and seasonings in. Place the chicken breasts over the top of the veggies then pour in the broth. Place the lid on, set the heat to low and cook for about 6 hours, until everything is tender and the chicken is cooked through..
- Use two forks to shred the chicken. Then stir in the frozen corn. In a small measuring glass, whisk together the flour and the cream until it's relatively smooth, then stir that mixture into the slow cooker. Place the lid back on and let it cook for another 45-60 minutes, until it has thickened up and the flour taste has cooked off. Taste for any additional seasoning you'd like to add, then serve..