Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken. Easy to make chicken gyros that only take minutes to throw into the slow cooker! They are light and delicious and packed with amazing greek flavor! Because I love greek gyros so much I made this batch all for myself to have on hand to eat throughout the week.
Slow Cooker Easy Greek Shredded ChickenFit SlowCooker Queen. Doesn't get much easier than this. All you need is a crockpot, chicken breast and a bbq sauce of your choice. You can have Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Black pepper (sprinkle).
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
- Prepare 1 of small can chopped black olives (4.25 ounce).
- It’s of Feta cheese.
Simply put the chicken breast in the crockpot. Fresh or leftover roasted chicken also makes for a quick and easy protein add-in. When the cold season hits make this easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup recipe by adding lean white meat, vegetables. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe.
Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place chicken thighs in a large pan that has been heated with vegetable oil, sprinkle black pepper over both sides of thighs, and sauté until slightly browned, just a few minutes……..
- Now place browned chicken thighs into crock pot…….
- Arrange sliced onions and green pepper over chicken……Add your minced garlic on top……..
- Pour your bottle of Greek dressing all over chicken thighs……..
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours……..
- After chicken thighs have cooked for 8 hours, stir in your can of chopped black olives, stir slightly…..
- Remove thighs from crockpot when done, garnish with feta cheese, serve with parsley rice and enjoy 😉!.
Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with So quick and simple in the InstaPot and entire family raved. I omitted onions, beans, and peppers. Home » Crock Pot » Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing (Also Instant Pot Friendly!) I think I've made it more than any other recipe on my blog. This meal is perfect for anyone who's busy and needs a quick dump and go dinner.