Mediterranean Chickpea Salad.
You can cook Mediterranean Chickpea Salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
- Prepare of lemon.
- You need of garlic (mince).
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of oregano.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of chickpeas.
- It’s of cucumber.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- Prepare of yellow bell pepper.
- It’s of green bell pepper.
- You need of crumbled feta cheese.
Mediterranean Chickpea Salad instructions
- Juice the lemon..
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and mix with a whisk or fork until well blended..
- Open both cans of chickpeas. Drain and rinse chickpeas. Pour into large mixing bowl. Add the lemon dressing and stir to coat..
- Dice tomatoes, cucumber, and bell peppers. Add to the chickpeas..
- Add crumbled feta cheese and stir until everything is well coated with dressing and mixed..