Apple crumble with oat flour. This is our easiest apple crumble recipe, full of caramel flavours in the brown sugar and a hint of cinnamon. Place the flour, salt and sugar in a large bowl and mix well. Taking a few cubes of butter at a time rub into the flour mixture.
View top rated Apple crumble oat flour recipes with ratings and reviews. Apple And Oat Bread, Apple Buttermilk Bundt Muffins, Apple Crisp Low Fat, etc. Apple Crumble SurpriseLolibox. apples, flour, vanilla sugar, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon. You can cook Apple crumble with oat flour using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple crumble with oat flour
- It’s 6 of Apples (any kind).
- Prepare 80 gr of oat flour.
- It’s 50 gr of oat flakes.
- You need 100 gr of sugar of coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg unbeaten.
- It’s 50 gr of margarine.
- You need of Cinnamon as you wish.
- You need of Nutmeg as you wish.
Apple Crumble with Oats and Almonds – Egg FreeMommy's Home Cooking. almond flour, maple syrup, Granny Smith apples, butter, ground. The classic topping for apple crumble is made of oats, flour, sugar, and cinnamon (my non-paleo apple crisp recipe topping contains oats). Crisp, golden paleo apple crumble is the ultimate fall dessert. Deliciously sweet apples mixed with some cinnamon and topped with a crispy oat topping.
Apple crumble with oat flour step by step
- Put oat flakes, add flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, salt, and egg to a bowl and mix together until crumbly..
- Cut thin slices of apples, layer sliced apples in a 8×11 (or 9×13) baking dish, alternating with sprinkled cinnamon over each layer of apples (sort of like lasagna). You’ll want to crowd the apples more on the ends and less in the middle. Continue with the apple/cinnamon layering until you reach the top of the dish.
- After 3 or 4 layers of apple sprinkle the flour/sugar mixture over top of the apples. Drizzle melted butter all over and top it off with some sprinkled cinnamon..
- Preheat the oven at 170 c with air.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 minutes until the top begins to brown and the liquid starts to bubble. When done, let it sit for 5-10 minutes to help solidify..
This is our twist on a traditional apple crumble and we Traditionally a crumble topping is made with butter, sugar and flour. But we have changed things up and used some coconut oil, maple syrup and oats. Make the topping: Whisk the oats, flour, brown sugar and salt in a bowl. Toss with the raspberries, granulated sugar, flour, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. Apple crumble is easy to make and is so healthy!