You can cook Traditional Eggnog using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Traditional Eggnog
- You need 1 gallon of milk.
- Prepare 1 gallon of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 cup of bourbon.
- Prepare 32 each of egg yolks.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 32 each of egg whites.
- Prepare 4 cup of granulated sugar.
Traditional Eggnog instructions
- combine egg yolks and sugar untill smooth.
- add milk, cream, vanilla, bourbon, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- beat egg whites with 3 tablespoons of sugar, until soft peaks. combine with the rest of the mix..
- serve chilled, garnish with cinnamon.