Eggs Benedict Casserole.
You can cook Eggs Benedict Casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggs Benedict Casserole
- You need 6 oz of Canadian bacon or ham, chopped.
- You need 3 of English muffins, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of 2% milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare of hollandaise sauce.
- It’s 4 of Egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter, melted.
Eggs Benedict Casserole instructions
- Place half ham in bottom of a greased 8X8 baking pan, top with English muffins, followed by remaining ham..
- Whisk eggs, milk, and onion powder in large bowl. Pour over top of ham and muffins. Refrigerate overnight. (I made this at 9am, refrigerated till 3pm, and served for dinner-turned out great).
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove casserole from fridge while preheating. Sprinkle top with paprika. Bake, covered, for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer..
- In top of double boiler, or metal bowl over simmering water, whisk all hollandaise ingredients but butter constantly, until 160°F, or thick enough to Coat metal spoon..
- Turn off heat. Very slowly whisk in melted butter. Serve sauce with casserole immediately..
- Source: Taste of Home magazine 2013 Sandie Heindel of Liberty, MO.