STEAK and SHREDDED CHICKEN BURRITOS WITH MELTED CHEESE/FRITOS: JAYS SMOTHERED BURRITO. When I first saw these chicken burritos, I knew I wanted to make them. I will admit, though, that I Warm your tortillas, then place some of the rice and bean mixture, chicken, avocado and shredded cheese down the center. These large burritos are bursting with ground beef simmered in a homemade taco seasoning, smooth and creamy refried beans, and A smothered burrito is basically a burrito that has been smothered and covered in a red enchilada sauce and melted cheese.
One Pan Smothered Beef Burrito SkilletFamily Fresh Meals. diced onion, sour cream, red enchilada sauce, refried beans, shredded Mexican. This Cheesy Chicken Burritos recipe makes a favorite meal. Filled with chicken, cheese, and vegetables, this is a burrito recipe you'll love serving! You can have STEAK and SHREDDED CHICKEN BURRITOS WITH MELTED CHEESE/FRITOS: JAYS SMOTHERED BURRITO using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of STEAK and SHREDDED CHICKEN BURRITOS WITH MELTED CHEESE/FRITOS: JAYS SMOTHERED BURRITO
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 lb of flank steak.
- Prepare 8 of bacon.
- It’s 1 of tomato diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare of Iceberg lettuce.
- It’s of Tostitos cheese.
- Prepare of Shredded American cheese.
- You need 4 of jalapeños chopped I love the ones out of the can.
- It’s of Lemon.
- You need of Lime.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
- It’s of Paprika.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Flour tortillas.
- You need of Fritos or if you like Cheetos or flaming hot Cheetos.
As soon as the RV stopped long enough in the driveway for me to fling the door open and run into the house, Little Buddy and I were in a foot race. Smothered Shredded Beef Burritos made in the Instant Pot or slow cooker are so delicious I don't know what it is about a tortilla filled with meat and covered with cheese and sauce, but it gets me every time. These beef burritos aren't made with ground beef, but rather with a big delicious cut of chuck. Try this chicken burrito recipe and get more recipes, inspiration and ideas on Food.com.
STEAK and SHREDDED CHICKEN BURRITOS WITH MELTED CHEESE/FRITOS: JAYS SMOTHERED BURRITO instructions
- First begin by cooking your chicken breasts. Cover chicken breasts in some lemon/lime juice, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic salt. Place chicken breasts in a little olive oil and cook..
- Follow the exact same instructions you did the chicken breasts with the flank steak. Cook bacon at 400 degrees on a metal sheet to cook evenly. Once bacon is done let cool and break into bits, set off to the side. Take your chicken breasts and tear apart making a shredded chicken set aside. Cut your flank steak into small slices and set aside..
- Take your flour tortillas and wrap up the flank steak,tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, lettuce, shredded cheese and bacon bits. Make sure all ends are tucked in so it looks like a burrito. Take a little olive oil grease pan and fry the outside of the shells..
- Once the burritos are all fried set into a glass dish or on a plate and layer the shredded chicken on top, cover in melted Tostinos cheese, crushed Fritos and enjoy ! Yields at least 8 burritos.
Go ahead and substitute any meat, steak or ground turkey. Delicious served with sour cream or guacamole! Chicken Burritos – a Classic Mexican dish that will have the entire family, including those picky kids, running to the dinner table. I just think burritos are the the greatest thing ever invented because they're so versatile. Guacamole, Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa and sour cream, if desired.