Instant pot street tacos. Do you need a quick meal idea? Instant Pot Street Tacos Recipe will impress the entire family. Pressure cooker street tacos are tender and delicious.
You are going to love how fast and easy these are! Make sure to serve with extra lime! There's just something about those tender flavorful bits of flank steak that I can't get enough of. You can cook Instant pot street tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant pot street tacos
- You need 3 lbs of flank steak or you can use skirt steak.
- You need 1 of white onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of fresh limes plus extra for toppings.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of beef stock.
- You need 1 bundle of cilantro.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need of mini corn tortillas.
And you all know how much I big. This past weekend was soooooo hectic for me. I LOVE to squeeze fresh lime juice throughout. There is a huge difference between street and hard shell tacos, in my opinion.
Instant pot street tacos instructions
- Thinly slice the steak. Then chop into bite site pieces. Place the steak in the Instant pot. Add half the onions to the pot. Save the rest of the onions in a small bowl..
- Meanwhile season with salt and pepper. Pour the beef stock over the beef. Squeeze the juice of two fresh limes over the meat and onion mixture. Lock the lead on and make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the pressure to high pressure for 15 minutes..
- While the steak is cooking, melt the butter in another skillet Fry the mini corn tortillas in the melted butter for 1 minute until they are soft. Allow them to cool slightly. You will need 2 mini corn tortillas per taco. Once the pressure is up do a quick release, and stir. Spoon the meat mixture on the tortillas. Top with cilantro, fresh onions and serve with limes..
- Notes- this is the steak i used i couldn't find the other steaks, so i got the cheapest steaks… and i seasoned them before i put them in the instant pot. i did lay the meat on top of each other as you can see in the pictures. I didn't cut mine i will be shredding it after it has cooked, in a food processor..
If you answered "yes" to these questions then you, my friend, are in good company! In this easy cooking video, I make some shredded beef tacos with some chuck steak I cooked in my Instant Pot pressure cooker. Learn how to make Instant Pot carne asada with a quick and easy method. It has a great flavor that's perfect for street tacos! If cooked properly, it's tender and full of flavor.