You can have Greek Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Salad
- Prepare 1 of cucumber diced.
- You need 1 of variety of tomatos (cherry, plum, beef).
- You need 1 of feta cheese, cubed.
- It’s 1 of red onion sliced.
- You need 1 of black olives.
- You need 1 of Fresh mint roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of fresh dill.
- It’s 1 of oregano.
- Prepare 1 of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of good quality evoo.
Greek Salad instructions
- Chop the tomatos into sizable chunks, for eg, cherry toms halved, beef tom sliced etc. Slice the cucumber and onion..
- Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, feta cheese and olives in a salad bowel. Season and add the dill and mint..
- For the dressing, mix the evoo, red wine vinegar and oregano. Pour over salad and mix well..
- Serve with crusty bread. Im also serving it with lamb kebabs..