Juicy Fried Gyoza.
You can have Juicy Fried Gyoza using 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Juicy Fried Gyoza
- You need 200 grams of Ground pork.
- You need 7 of leaves Cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of Green onions.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 clove of Ginger.
- You need 70 ml of Chicken bone soup.
- Prepare of Filling Seasonings.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Ichimi spice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s of For the dough:.
- It’s 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 150 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 170 ml of Hot water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
Juicy Fried Gyoza step by step
- Combine the pork and all the filling seasoning ingredients and mix well..
- Add the chicken bone soup and mix well. Let sit for at least 15 minutes..
- Finely chop the green onions and cabbage, sprinkle on 1 teaspoon of salt (amount separate from listed ingredients) and let sit for about 10 minutes. Squeeze out the excess moisture..
- Combine the meat from Step 2, the vegetables from Step 3, and the garlic and finely chopped ginger and mix well. Roughly chop the garlic, finely chop the ginger..
- Once mixed well, transfer to an air-tight container and let sit in the refrigerator. At this time, the entire mixture should weigh about 650 g..
- Make the skins while you wait for the filling to rest in the refrigerator. Mix together the bread flour and cake flour. Mix the salted hot water into the flour 1/3 at a time..
- Once it comes together, put onto a board and knead. Knead well using your body weight..
- Wrap with plastic wrap and let rest. Let rest at room temperature for 20 minutes..
- Divide the dough into 40 pieces and arrange in a shallow container. Cover with a moistened and tightly wrung out towel so that it doesn't dry out..
- Dust your working surface with a good amount of flour and press out the skins. First, press the ball of dough in your hands, then use a small rolling pin to roll it out to about 8 cm diameter circle..
- If you don't dust with flour well enough, the dough will stick to the pan. The skins will also dry easily, so cover with a moistened and wrung out towel. (Be careful not to let the towel touch the skins.).
- Use a spatula to fill the skins with the fillings. About 1 heaping tablespoon per skin (about 15 g). If you don't completely close the skin, the juices will come out..
- Heat a large amount of oil in a frying pan and arrange the gyoza in the pan. Add 500 ml of hot water to the pan, cover with the lid, turn the heat to high, and steam-fry until the moisture is gone..
- When most of the moisture is gone, open the lid and let the remaining moisture evaporate. Finally, add 1 tablespoon of oil, fry until crispy, and it's done!.
- If you want all the gyoza to stick together like the picture, fry with 1 heaping tablespoon of flour dissolved in 200 ml of water. See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153079-how-to-cook-gyoza-dumplings-with-wings.