Hollandaise sauce. Conquer classic Hollandaise sauce with this recipe. Vigorously whisk the egg yolks and lemon juice together in a stainless steel bowl and until the. Hollandaise sauce is a classic creamy sauce that's perfect for breakfast or brunch!
Delicate and refined, Hollandaise sauce is a must in gourmet cooking. If you've never made Hollandaise sauce before, don't worry. It might seem intimidating, but it's quite simple if you use this technique. You can have Hollandaise sauce using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hollandaise sauce
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 60 g of butter, cut into 1.5cm cubes.
A Beginners Guide to Hollandaise Sauce. Perfect poured over asparagus, lightly steamed fish or over Eggs Benedict this is a failsafe recipe for Classic Hollandaise Sauce. Low carb hollandaise sauce is delicious drizzled over asparagus, eggs, and seafood. More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index.
Hollandaise sauce step by step
- Whisk egg yolks and lemon juice in a heatproof bowl..
- Place bowl over a saucepan of simmering water over low heat. Whisk for 3 minutes or until mixture becomes thick.
- And pale. Add 1 cube butter. Whisk until melted. Repeat with remaining butter (this will take about 10 minutes). Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper..
This easy hollandaise sauce recipe is so silky and delicious, you'll never have to go out for brunch again! Just add poached eggs and toasted sourdough. Wondering how to make hollandaise sauce? Traditionally served with fish or steamed vegetables, try our easy hollandaise sauce recipe or Delia's foaming version made in the blender. Hollandaise sauce is one of those things that I have no problem justifying paying for when going out for breakfast.