Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce.
You can have Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce
- You need 100 gms of Clarified butter.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cold water.
Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce instructions
- Fill the bottom of a double boiler part-way with water. Make sure that water does not touch the top pan. Bring water to a gentle simmer..
- In the top of the double boiler, whisk together egg yolks, lemon juice, white pepper, and 1 tablespoon water..
- Add the melted butter to egg yolk mixture 1 or 2 tablespoons at a time while whisking yolks constantly. If hollandaise begins to get too thick, add a teaspoon or two of hot water. Continue whisking until all butter is incorporated. Whisk in salt, then remove from heat. Place a lid on pan to keep sauce warm until ready to serve with Benedict..