Hollandaise Sauce for Asparagus.
You can cook Hollandaise Sauce for Asparagus using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hollandaise Sauce for Asparagus
- Prepare 80 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 of ◆Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◆Water (or white wine).
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 pinch of of each White pepper, salt.
Hollandaise Sauce for Asparagus step by step
- Melt the butter in a pot over low heat or microwave..
- In a thin bottomed metal bowl, add the ◆ ingredients and whisk over a pot of boiling water until pale and thick..
- Gradually pour in the melted butter and continue to whisk. Note: if you pour in the butter at once, the mixture will curdle..
- Add lemon juice, white pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper to finish..
- If the mixture separates, immediate remove the bowl from heat and add a little water and whisk. It should come together..
- You could add minced ham or herbs into the sauce for color..
- You could also serve this sauce with fish such as salmon or cod, or with broccoli or cauliflower..