Quick Linguine Arrabbiata. Another quick one from Everyday Food. Be the first to review this recipe. We have our own variations — we add one extra can of sauce because we like it "saucier" and sometimes add cooked.
Dinner, Easy, Lunch, Quick, Main Course, Vegetarian. Linguine pasta tossed in a traditional arrabbiata sauce, served with parmesan and basil garnish. Download high-quality Linguine pasta tossed traditional arrabbiata images, illustrations and vectors perfectly priced to fit your projects budget. You can cook Quick Linguine Arrabbiata using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Linguine Arrabbiata
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of linguine pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of crushed red pepper(1/2 teaspoon if you don’t want it too spicy 🌶!).
- You need 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Homemade Linguine Pasta Arrabbiata Sauce Served. Italian for "angry," arrabbiata is a spicy tomato sauce. There are two very well-known spicy pasta dishes in Italy. One is pasta with nduja from Calabria, made with a soft spicy salami.
Quick Linguine Arrabbiata instructions
- In a large pot heat your olive oil on low heat…….
- Add in your minced garlic, sauté until garlic is soft…….
- Now add into garlic your black pepper and crushed red pepper, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add in your fire roasted diced tomatoes and parsley flakes, continue to cook for about 20 minutes……
- Meanwhile boil water for your linguine, don’t forget to salt your water!!!.
- Drain linguine, reserving some of the pasta liquid (about 1/2 cup) inside the pot……
- Now add your linguine and pasta water to your Arrabbiata sauce, toss gently……I let mine sit in the pot for about 15 minutes……..
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!.
Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. A sizeable jolt of crushed red pepper revs up this quick and easy tomato sauce. This is a really awesome sauce. and for those of you who don't know, Arrabbiata Sauce is SUPPOSED to be spicy. A quick and simple classic, this penne all'arrabbitata recipe is a great go-to pasta dish. The Kitchen with Great Italian Chefs.