Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. Rich and meaty spaghetti sauce is surprisingly easy to make, and ready in just over an hour. Serve over any variety of hot cooked pasta. Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan.
Watch this recipe to learn how to make perfect meat sauce with spaghetti. An easy meat sauce recipe for spaghetti made quickly with ground beef and pasta sauce, flavored with onion and garlic. Easy weeknight friendly spaghetti and meat sauce that's made completely from scratch. You can cook Spaghetti with Meat Sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- It’s 680 g of Uncooked Linguine.
- It’s 1 jar of Bertolli Five Cheese Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1 jar of Bertolli Tomato Basil Sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 Tb of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 Tb of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 Tb of Seasoned Salt.
- It’s 1 Tb of Italian herbs.
Use ground beef, turkey, pork, chicken or lamb to make this simple spaghetti recipe. Jump to the Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. This One-Pot Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Sauce is made with whole wheat pasta in the pressure cooker – hands down, the quickest and easiest way to get dinner on the table while making the whole family happy! In: United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce instructions
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling water until it is soft enough for your liking..
- While the pasta is cooking, add ground beef to a pot to begin frying. You will need to separate the beef to be in small pieces..
- When there is only a small amount of red left in the beef, add 1/2 Tb of all the spices, stir, and allow the beef to continue cooking..
- Once there is no red left in the meat, add the remaining 1/2 Tb of all the spices and stir again..
- Optional: I don't prefer tomato chunks in the sauce and I blend the sauce with an emersion blender. This step is not necessary but it smooths the sauce out nicely..
- Add both jars of sauce and stir. Allow the sauce to simmer on low heat. Be careful here as the sauce can begin to boil and splatter if not stirred..
- Plate the 1/8th of the cooked pasta and 1 cup of sauce and enjoy! And freshly grated Romano cheese if you'd like that extra flavour..
In: Kingry, Judi and Lauren Devine. Ball / Bernardin Complete Book of Home Preserving. A rich, meaty spaghetti sauce that is easy to make and can be used in spaghetti, lasagna, on top of garlic bread, or over the top of ricotta-stuffed pasta I just like to make a ton so I can freeze it. In a large pot over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef until totally browned. Classic Spaghetti with Meat Sauce is a consumable item cooked using the Cooking Set or purchased at the Badge Exchange.