Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo. Cook linguini as directed on box. While noodles cook heat butter and garlic in small saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted and garlic is browned. Related products from Mike's Restaurants: Linguini Alfredo, Regular Serving.
We enjoy this with garlic toast and wine. Sam loves to add steamed broccoli. Dine seaside tonight with Tyler Florence's Shrimp Scampi with Linguini recipe from Food Network: Lemon, garlic and white wine meet hearty shrimp and Food Network teaches how to crush, slice and mince garlic. You can have Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo
- You need of ● For The Noodles.
- You need as needed of Al Dente Artisinal Garlic Linguini Noodles.
- You need as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Fine Minced Basil.
- It’s of ● For The Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese [shreadded – or Gruyere works as well].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese [shreadded].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Stick of Kerrygold Garlic Herb Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 Can of Artichokes [fully drained – chopped].
- It’s 1 Can of Black Olives [halved].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need 4 oz of Can Sliced Mushrooms [or 1/2 cup fresh].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of ● Sides/Options.
- Prepare to taste of Grilled Chicken.
- Prepare to taste of Crab Meat.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Clams.
- Prepare to taste of Shrimp.
- You need as needed of Garlic Bread.
- You need as needed of Garden Salad.
Peel off some of the papery skin from the garlic and then smash the head of garlic with. Olive oil, clams, garlic cloves, pasta, linguine, parsley leaves, black pepper, parmesan cheese. Get the water salted and boiling and ready for the linguini. Put the parsley into a container with an equal amount of water to get it looking like reconstituded parsley.
Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo instructions
- Here's what you'll need in steps 1 thru 3..
- Kerrygold and Philadelphia brands pictured..
- 3 minute Garlic Linguini pictured..
- Chop all veggies and and add everything to the pot. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Or, if you're feeling lethargic like my 7 year old student was today – feel free to cheat with the Ragu or Bertoli brands of Alfredo. They don't carry that odd metallic taste that most brands do. Just use 2 jars and a good splash of heavy cream. Enjoy!.
- Heat your oven and begin to make your garlic bread..
- Boil your water and add a drop of oil, a tsp of salt and fresh basil, Boil as per manufacturers directions.This specific brand takes only 3 minutes..
- Drain your noodles and lightly drizzle with garlic olive oil. Toss well..
- Plate your dish and garnish with fresh parsley and parmesan cheese. Enjoy!.
You can really taste the garlic and Parmesan cheese flavors in this creamy, quick-cooking pasta dish because the sauce is made with chicken broth instead of cream. Add the broth to the saucepan and stir until the mixture is smooth. Really really easy chicken linguini alfredo! Add a couple of jars of alfredo sauce, doctor it up with extra garlic or whatever you may like. Boil your noodles, drain, add chicken & sauce.