ham apple and cabbage linguine. Apple Glazed Baked Ham is an easy baked ham recipe! Baked Ham is something I make almost every holiday including Easter and Christmas! I usually cook Christmas dinner twice, once for my husband's side of the family and once for us.
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Roast ham with apples, apple sauce and tomatoes on wooden surface with glass of wine Delicious ham and cheese bagel. Thin piece of baked dough topped with slices of ham and pine-apples and chicken with melted cheese Baked bun with bacon, cheese and green apple. You can cook ham apple and cabbage linguine using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ham apple and cabbage linguine
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Evoo/olive oil.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- You need 2 of apples halved.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 box of multi grain linguini.
- You need 1 packages of cole slaw mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of ham steak.
Cabbage is a very Southern dish. People who don't even like cabbage love this recipe. This goulash is good served with French bread or hard rolls, and I usually make a pot of pinto beans to go along with it. Marcia Kiesel tops this linguine with a scattering of crumbled feta, which melts o.
ham apple and cabbage linguine instructions
- heat olive oil over medium.
- add onion cook until golden brown.
- add more olive oil and apples, salt and pepper.
- boil pasta and reserve 1/4 cup cooking water.
- add coleslaw mix and olive oil to pan, cook and stir until slaw is golden brown.
- add ham, linguine and reserved cooking water and toss about 5 minutes.
Scrape the cabbage over the pasta. Add the reserved pasta cooking water and toss well. Cabbage renders the stomach costive, makes sleepy, strengthens the sight and helps in case of chronic cough or enteritis. Cover and let cook down, stirring occasionally. Toss cabbage, apple, kale, and caraway seeds with lemon juice and oil in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper.