Cheesy Crockpot Mac N Cheese.
You can cook Cheesy Crockpot Mac N Cheese using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Crockpot Mac N Cheese
- Prepare 1 box of Elbow Macaroni (16oz).
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk (12oz).
- Prepare 20 oz of grated sharp cheddar cheese (about 5 cups).
- You need 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of whole milk (2% works as well).
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, MELTED.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare dash of ground black pepper.
Cheesy Crockpot Mac N Cheese instructions
- Cook macaroni according pkg. directions and drain. Spray a 4-quart crockpot with cooking spray..
- Add the macaroni, milk, eggs, evaporated milk, butter, salt, pepper, and ONLY 4 1/2 cups of shredded cheese into crockpot. Stir to combine..
- Sprinkle the reserved 1/2 cup of shredded cheese over the top of the mixture. Cover and cook on low heat for 3 hours. (Do NOT stir during this time).
- Turn off crockpot and stir well. Serve hot..