Taco macaroni and cheese. Stir until cheese is completely melted. Add taco seasonings to beef, following instructions on the seasoning packet. This taco mac and cheese is super creamy, ultra cheesy, flavored with taco seasoning, black beans, green onions, tomatoes, and cilantro!!
Add Velveeta and stir until cheese is all melted. First up – Taco Macaroni and Cheese. Tacos are a favorite here at our house, and I can never get too much mac and cheese!! You can cook Taco macaroni and cheese using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco macaroni and cheese
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 cup of elbow noodles.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Taco cheeseburger macaroni might remind you of a certain boxed dinner but with the addition of taco spices. It's super easy, using This extra quick and easy Southwestern macaroni and cheese combines boxed mac and cheese, black beans, corn, tofu, and store-bought salsa for a complete meal. This super easy homemade cheeseburger macaroni is a perfect Hamburger Helper Copycat Recipe! Tender pasta, taco ground beef, perfectly cooked veggies, loads of cheese, and super fun toppings like crunchy tortilla chips, sour cream, and taco sauce. . . all made in ONE pot . . .
Taco macaroni and cheese step by step
- Brown and drain burger.
- Stir in taco seasoning, rotel tomatoes, beef broth and elbow noodles.
- Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer 12 to 15 minutes or until noodles are tender..
- Meanwhile, make cheese sauce. In pan, melt butter and whisk in flour. Cook for about 5 minutes..
- Whisk in milk and bring to a boil..
- Once smooth and thick, remove from heat and stir in cheese. Stir until melted..
- Pour over hamburger mixture and stir to combine. Enjoy!.
I mean. . . what's not to love?! – Jennifer. From Marissa Undercofler of Howard, Pennsylvania, this dish uses three different applications of tomatoes. And it's a hearty way Awesome recipe! I used hot rotel, and tomato sauce, bulk taco seasoning (so I can add to taste). Used boxed Mac n cheese, and added some cheddar.