3 Ingredient Mac n Cheese or Alfredo. Stir until the cheese is melted and the pasta is evenly coated. Three ingredients, about ten minutes of time, and a single pot are all you need. Be the most popular mom (or dad!) on the block with this creamy, dreamy, three-ingredient twist on the classic mac dish you love.
Alfredo Mac and Cheese is a classic comfort food, particularly for these cold winter months. Try this version that has a garlicky, Alfredo twist. What kind of cheese do I use in this alfredo mac and cheese? You can cook 3 Ingredient Mac n Cheese or Alfredo using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredient Mac n Cheese or Alfredo
- Prepare 16 oz of Heavy Cream.
- You need 16 oz of Pasta.
- It’s 8 oz of Shredded Cheese.
Here's what you need: milk, elbow macaroni Extra Creamy Crock Pot Mac and Cheese. Macaroni and cheese is one of our favorite comfort food A delicious twist on the classic Alfredo. Penne Alfredo with Bacon and Sun Dried Tomato will change. Next time I make Mac&cheese I am going to do it taste-test style for my fiance.
3 Ingredient Mac n Cheese or Alfredo step by step
- Gather ingredients. Shown is for Mac n Cheese. *Use parmesan, asiago, or italian blend for alfredo..
- Cook pasta just until its a bit undercooked. Should be a bit firm towards center. *Use bowties or penne for alfredo..
- Drain pasta in colander. Do NOT rinse! Doing so will wash away the starch needed to bind sauce to the noodles..
- Pour container (16oz) of Heavy Cream (you could use light cream, if you want) into pot on low/simmer until warmed through..
- Once heavy cream is warmed, add entire bag (8oz = 2cups) of shredded cheese. *I use sharp cheddar for mac and cheese or asiago/parmesan for alfredo..
- Stir heavy cream & cheese mixture on low until combined and smooth texture..
- Stir noodles into pot of cheese sauce. Mix well and simmer until noodles are perfect tenderness (just a few minutes)..
- ***This step is not necessary! If you want plain mac and cheese stop now.*** Here, you will add anything you desire. I added brown sugar ham and black olives. For alfredo, i like to add in creamed spinach, mushrooms, and grilled chicken..
In little cups: one bite w/ mustard powder, one with worcestershire, one with. Alfredo sauce and Cheddar cheese are baked with rotini pasta for a warm and comforting meal any day of the week. Normal run of the mill mac n cheese. Super easy love that I didn't have to make a rue. Elbow macaroni, heavy cream, and Cheddar Add the cream and then the cheese.