3 step easy mac and cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted and the pasta is evenly coated. We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time! This easy mac and cheese recipe is super fast-paced once you start cooking, so it's important to have all the ingredients measured and ready to go!
Fancy, designer mac and cheese often costs forty or fifty dollars to prepare when you have so many exotic and expensive cheeses, but they aren't always the best tasting. My mother was a bit of a rebel with her macaroni and cheese in that she didn't believe in making a roux. When my brother and I were kids, we didn't like any "stuff" in our mac n' cheese. You can have 3 step easy mac and cheese using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 step easy mac and cheese
- It’s 1 box of your favorite type of noodles.
- Prepare of Milk (enough to cover up the noodles in the pot).
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 oz of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 oz of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 oz of sharp cheese.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
These days, I like a little more substance. Ham and peas are a favorite addition. You could try other containers or compartments to shape the mac and cheese "balls" but I found this to be the easiest way, and the hockey pucks look nice on a plate. This healthy vegan Mac and Cheese recipe is easy to make and contains only plant-based whole food ingredients.
3 step easy mac and cheese step by step
- Start your stove on medium. Put on a pot with your pasta and your milk. (Be sure to scrape the bottom of the pot while it's cooking because the milk burns easily)..
- Once pasta is soft and milk is thick add in butter and cheeses. Make sure the cheeses are either shredded or cubed. For best results shred your own cheese..
- Once cheese and butter are melted you can serve it. (It'll be HOT).
Serve this Mac 'n Cheese with regular pasta, gluten-free pasta or zucchini noodles (zoodles) if you prefer a paleo version. You're just a few simple steps away from enjoying this rich, creamy dish. A simple mac and cheese may be the ultimate comfort food, but sometimes it's fun to change things up or go beyond the kind that comes in a box, if that's your Whether you only want to add your favorite cheese or instead feel like adventuring into "you fancy!" territory, mac and cheese can accommodate. Mac 'n' cheese is always a winner and this one, with shredded ham and a crispy top is top of our list. We think the perfect mac 'n' cheese is an oozy, saucy base with a lovely golden crisp top.