Sweet macaroni salad. A sweet out-of-the-ordinary dressing makes this macaroni salad special. My aunt gave me the recipe and it has become one of my favorites. I occasionally leave out the green pepper if I know that people.
Cheese is an unconventional ingredient added. In other words, this sweet macaroni salad (it's also nice and tangy!) is SO, SO GOOD—you definitely have to give it a shot this summer. I'm sure it will become your new favorite macaroni salad recipe! You can cook Sweet macaroni salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet macaroni salad
- You need 1 kg of Elbow macaroni.
- It’s 1 can of Condense milk.
- You need 1 can of Large Mixed fruits.
- Prepare 355 ml of Mayonaise.
- It’s 2 can of all purpose cream.
- Prepare 50 grams of dried raisin.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil( used when cooking elbow).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt (used when cooking elbow).
- Prepare 2 of Eden Cheese ( or any type of cheese).
This sweet and creamy salad is ideal for a casual game night or potluck. Sweet Macaroni Salad – seriously THE BEST macaroni salad EVER!! I took this to a potluck and it was the first thing gone. Amish macaroni salad is a sweet macaroni salad with a bit of a tangy crunch from all the delicious veggies folded in side.
Sweet macaroni salad instructions
- Cook Elbow macaroni as direction on the package..
- Prepare all ingredients. Slice cheese into small pieces..
- Drain fruit mixed in a strainer. And ready all packaged to open..
- When macaroni done cooking drain and wash some cold water. Let it cool..
- Put macaroni in a large bowl enough space for other ingredients..
- You can mixed it all ingtedients togeher randomly. You can taste it while putting some condense so could be enough taste for you, i like it when it taste like a cheesy melt on it and creamy..
- Now its all done. You can eat cool or you can put it in a fridge to eat it cold. Enjoy!.
Macaroni salad is a type of pasta salad, served cold made with cooked elbow macaroni and usually prepared with mayonnaise. Much like potato salad or coleslaw in its use, it is often served as a side dish to barbecue, fried chicken, or other picnic style dishes. Macaroni salad is a party/potluck/cookout staple, no get-together is complete without a giant chilled bowl, and today I'll show you how I make my favorite recipe and the perfectly creamy, slightly sweet. The Sweet Macaroni Salad is loved by all. In every occasion, Sweet Macaroni Salad has its shares on the table.