Sweet & Sour Pork (Chinese). The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. Among its members were Mick Tucker.
Define sweet. sweet synonyms, sweet pronunciation, sweet translation, English dictionary definition of sweet. the taste experience of sugar; a food rich in sugar; pleasing to the mind or feelings. You can cook Sweet & Sour Pork (Chinese) using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Sour Pork (Chinese)
- It’s of Pork Prep & Marinade.
- It’s 1 kg of Cubed Pork Loin.
- Prepare 3 Tbls of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 6 Drops of Red Food Colouring.
- You need of Sweet & Sour Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Cup of White Sugar (200g).
- It’s 2 Tbls of Corn Flour.
- You need 2 of Pinchs Salt.
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Water (270ml).
- It’s 1 Tbls of White or Apple Cider Vinigar.
- You need 2 Tsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Vegies for Sweet & Sour Sauce.
- Prepare Half of Tbls Minced Garlic.
- Prepare Half of cup (1Lge) Carrot – Angle sliced.
- It’s Half of Onion cut into wedges.
- You need Half of cup 3colour Capsicum – thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 of Pinapple Rings cut into pieces.
- Prepare Pieces of Batter & Deepfry Pork.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 2 Cups of Plain Flour.
- It’s 1 Ltr of Oil (Deepfry).
Sweet & Sour Pork (Chinese) step by step
- Pork – Cut & Cube (1 inch sq) and Add into a ziplock bag with the Pork Marinade ingredients. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 3hrs to tenderise the meat..
- Sauce – Add Ingredients into a medium saucepan on high, wisk whilst bringing to the boil. Once boiled it will become clear & thicken. Once this happens remove from stovetop & set aside..
- Fry Vegies & Combine with Sauce – add a splash of peanut/evo Oil into hot frypan/wok. Add Garlic cook off, add Carrots, Capsicum & Onion sweat down a little, then add pineapple. Fry for a minute then add Sweet & Sour Sauce and simmer on low to soften vegies..
- Prep/Batter & Deepfry Pork pces – Heat Oil in Saucepan (350*). Dip pork into egg then cover in flour & repeat! Once all pork pieces are double dipped, add to Medium Heat stovetop, ladle into oil & pre-cook until 3/4 cooked, remove & drain excess oil onto paper towel. Redo pork pieces into Hot oil in batches until all double Deepfried..