Chocolate mug cake. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). This Chocolate Mug Cake is incredibly easy to make with just a few simple ingredients and made right in the microwave. Perfect for an easy chocolate dessert!
People say this fudgy vegan chocolate mug cake is the BEST mug cake they've ever tried… and it can even be made in the microwave! This is the chocolate mug cake recipe for chocolate lovers. An easy, delicious and healthy chocolate mug cake that's also gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo. You can cook Chocolate mug cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mug cake
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Nutella.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
I think it's the best chocolate mug cake recipe out there. The Chocolate & Peanut Butter Mug Cake is gluten-free, dairy free, and vegan. I am crazy for these two flavors right now. It's a harmonious blend of sweet chocolate and salty peanut butter.
Chocolate mug cake instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients..
- Add wet ingredients.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes depending on the microwave..
How to Make a Chocolate Mug Cake – Step By Step Photos. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. These easy mug cake recipes are quick to Layer crushed graham crackers, chocolate cake batter, and marshmallows in a mug, and. For a molten chocolate mug cake, sprinkle the top with some mini chocolate chips before popping it into the microwave, then remove it a few seconds early. This cute little cake may have been.