Buckwheat (Kuttu) Mug Cake. This is very easy to assemble. This easy microwave Chocolate Buckwheat Mug Cake is gluten-free, vegan, and allergy-free! Buckwheat is my favorite flour, well maybe my favorite grain.
These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely Here, we've rounded up our favorite mug cake recipes for a wide range of dessert cravings. Get your fruit dessert fix with the apple pie mug cake or. Buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum), or common buckwheat, is a plant cultivated for its grain-like seeds and as a cover crop. You can have Buckwheat (Kuttu) Mug Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buckwheat (Kuttu) Mug Cake
- Prepare 1/4 cup of buckwheat flour.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yoghurt or 1/2 egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
The name "buckwheat" is also used for a number of other species. Buckwheat is also called as kuttu in hindi, kutto in Gujarati and papparai in tamil. these triangular shaped buckwheat groats have a light brown greenish color and have their Buckwheat khichdi is easy to prepare khichdi with buckwheat groats (sabut kuttu), potatoes and peanuts for Navratri fasting. Buckwheat Pancakes, Kuttu Pancake Diabetic Snacks. Carrot Pancake Sizzler, Carrot Halwa No Contest Announced.
Buckwheat (Kuttu) Mug Cake step by step
- Whisk egg or yoghurt in a microwave safe mug..
- Add water and sugar. Whisk well.
- Add all dry ingredients and mix well. It will be thick cake like batter.
- Microwave for 1 min to 1 min 30 second. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Top with Chocolate spread or Ganache and serve warm.
Buckwheat Pancakes Kuttu Pancake Diabetic Snacks. Get latest info on Kuttu Atta, Buckwheat Flour, Buckwheat Atta, suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers, traders Buckwheat Flour is mainly demanded for making food for religious fasting like kuttu ki puri, pakora, etc. This recipe for Buckwheat Cake uses a blend of buckwheat and regular flour for an altogether unique texture and flavor. Flavored with tonka bean, this cake has a rich vanilla like flavor and is made with no butter. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share).