You can cook Paneer Rezela using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paneer Rezela
- You need 250 gms of paneer.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 of big size onion.
- Prepare 5 of garlic.
- It’s 1 of small ginger.
- It’s As per taste of green chillies.
- You need 1 spoon of white sesame seeds and poppy seeds.
- You need 10 of cashew nuts.
- It’s 2 of cloves.
- You need 3 of cardamoms.
- You need 1 of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of Dry red chillies.
- Prepare 2 spoons of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 4 spoons of Mustard oil.
Paneer Rezela step by step
- Cut the paneer into medium pieces. Then rub salt and turmeric powder on the paneer. Then on a pan, put mustard oil and fry lightly all the paneer..
- Make a paste of sesam, poppy seeds and cashews..
- Make a paste of 1 onion, garlic, ginger and green chillies.
- In a pan, put mustard oil, put cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, bay leaf, dry red chilli fry for few minutes. Next, add 1 chopped onion, then onion-garlic paste fry for few more minutes. Next, add sesame paste and yoghurt and keeps stirring..
- Next, add all the fry paneer in the pan and put the milk. Mix slowly all the masala and cover the pan. Cover the pan and allow all the ingredients to boil properly. After 10 to 15 minutes later a thick gravy will form. Then add ghee. And serve hot..