Acchari paneer tikka. Achari paneer tikka recipe with step by step photos – yet another variation of the popular Paneer tikka flavored with pickling spices. If you enjoy biting into pickle and relishing the sour taste of lemon or. Punjabi achari paneer tikka has now become one of the most popular starters in Indian restaurants.
Paneer cubes are marinated in spicy pickle masala and oven baked to perfection. Totally a delicious and flavorful party appetizer. Try our Achari paneer tikka recipe from Brigadiers restaurant. You can cook Acchari paneer tikka using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Acchari paneer tikka
- You need 250 grams of paneer cut into cubes.
- You need 2 of green bell pepper cut into cubes.
- You need 2 of onions,cut into diced.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes, cut into diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of curd.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of acchar masala.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s As required of Oil for grilling.
This paneer tikka recipe is an easy paneer tikka dry recipe. About Achari Paneer Tikka Recipe: Your favourite tikka flavoured with tangy spices. Achar is basically pickle which is often accompanies Indian food. This recipe of achaari paneer tikka is an ideal.
Acchari paneer tikka step by step
- In a large bowl add curd,ginger garlic paste,salt,lemon juice and the spices,pickle masala and mix stir well to combine all the ingredients add the paneer cubes,capsicum, onion and tomatoes pieces into the marinate cover the bowl and keep aside for 1hours.
- Thread the paneer pieces and all vegetables into skewers arranging alternatively prepare your charcoal barbecue grill the paneer tikka skewers from both the sides appliying little oil till they turn brown on all sides.
- Transfer grilled Acchari paneer tikka to serving plate serve with chutney.
Achari paneer tikka is a chilli based paneer marinade grilled. Achari paneer tikka is a favorite snack or appetizer that mixes the flavors of savory Indian cottage cheese with the tangy and spicy Achari pickling spices. The popular paneer tikka marinated with achari (pickle) masala is one of North India's favourite tandoor (roasted/grilled) starters. The soft and juicy pieces of paneer coated with spicy and tangy. Try our Achari paneer tikka recipe from Brigadiers restaurant.