Spicy Mango Paneer. A delicious tangy paneer delicacy combined with sweet fruity mango made spicy. Grilled Paneer with Spicy Mango Cream. Healthy Heart Missed out on our mailers?
SPICY MANGO CHUTNEY This spicy mango chutney is a delicious way to enjoy fresh seasonal mangoes. Grated mangos cooked in a sugar syrup made with chilly and spices bursting with fresh. Potato Paneer Chicken Quinoa Sprouts Fish Spinach Chocolate More. You can cook Spicy Mango Paneer using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Mango Paneer
- Prepare 5-6 of mangoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of paneer.
- It’s 1 of medium size onion cut into small cubes.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- It’s 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of black salt.
- You need Bunch of green onions.
- You need 2 tsp of roasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare of For marinate the paneer.
- It’s 2 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- You need 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Grated mangos cooked in a sugar syrup made with chilly and spices bursting with fresh flavor. Spicy hot sauce with fresh habanero chilis & Mango fruit flesh. Great wing sauce, with fried chicken. This Jaljeera recipe is your guide to making the popular and refreshing Indian drink.
Spicy Mango Paneer step by step
- First roughly chopped the mangoes then in a blender,add mangoes,dry red chilli,garlic don’t add water blend it to a fine paste, now heat a kadai add the prepared mango puree stir it then add chilli garlic paste,honey cook it for 2 minutes.
- Then turn off the heat once done keep it aside now in a mixing bowl add the paneer cubes and other spices and corn flour mix it keep it rest for 10 minutes then deep fry those paneer cubes,now heat a kadai add oil add chopped garlic sauté it for 1 minutes.
- Then add onion cubes sauté it for few minutes then add fried paneer cubes add the prepared mango puree toss it put some green onions mix it turn off the heat garnish it with some ripe chopped mangoes roasted sesame seeds……
- Ready to serve..
Try the spicy version and I am sure you would love it. Mango Lassi is a soothing cold drink for hot summer days or to brighten up any meal. This pale drink is a blend of mango and yogurt. My most recent mango obsession is chutney. My inspired version includes plenty of spice balanced with natural sweetness.