Paneer aloo matar. Aloo matar paneer recipe with step by step pics. Aloo matar paneer is tasty curry or gravy made with potatoes, green peas and paneer in an onion-tomato base. The recipe I make is a simple and easy.
Aloo Matar Paneer is a simple, light and aromatic blend of spices with paneer, potatoes and green peas. Mutter Paneer is a popular vegetarian dish, a perfect midweek meal. Aloo Matar can me made dry (without adding any water) or with gravy (with water). You can cook Paneer aloo matar using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer aloo matar
- It’s 1/2 kg of paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of aloo.
- You need 1/2 kg of matar.
- It’s 3 of tomato.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of haldi.
- It’s 1/4 spoon of lal mirch powder.
- It’s 1/4 spoon of garam masala.
I like both but I remember mom always made the one with gravy for dinner so I am sharing the same with you guys. i have been always a huge fan of paneer recipes or paneer curries, when it comes to north indian or punjabi cuisine recipes. yet i have a special place to this subtle aloo matar recipe which is an. Mattar paneer (Hindi: मटर पनीर), also known as matar paneer, and mutter paneer is a vegetarian North Indian dish consisting of peas and paneer in a tomato based sauce, spiced with garam masala. Aloo matar is one of the most popular North Indian Sabzis , loved by Indians across the globe. This Punjabi style aloo matar sabzi is made of aloo, matar and onions cooked in Indian aromatic spices.
Paneer aloo matar instructions
- First boil matar in kadai for 5min to make them soft..
- Grind the tomatoes,garlic cloves and green chillies in.the grinder..
- Take a kadai and add oil in it..
- Cut the paneer in pieces and fry them in kadai till light brown.Dont overcook to dark brown colour otherwise they will become hard..
- Cut aloo in small pieces..
- Take the cooker and add little oil and add rai dane.let them crackle for 1/2min then add tomato mash..
- Cook till dark red in colour..
- Add the boiled matar,fried paneer and aloo pieces..
- Add all the masalae..
- Add suffient water for cooking..
- Make 2-3 whistle in cooker and slow down flame for 5min..
- Switch off the flame and your aloo matar paneer is ready to serve.Happy cooking!!!!.
Aloo Tamatar, is flavorful and delicious and the best part is that it goes well with all different kinds of Hi Manjula, I made the Aloo Ṭamaṭar sabji today and its really come out well. Aloo Matar Recipe: Make Delicious Home-Style Aloo Matar with Step by Step Instruction from Eat. Explore Detailed Instructions, Preparation time, Nutritional Information & Calories of Aloo Matar. I have posted various paneer recipes like Palak Paneer, Matar Paneer, Paneer Bhurji, Paneer The soft paneer and creamy delicious gravy pairs well with any Indian flat breads such as Naan,Kulcha. Our Paneer is Ideal for making paneer based dishes like matar paneer, paneer pakoras, palak paneer, kadai paneer, paneer fried rice and a variety of other paneer based dishes of various cultures.