Carbonara with Rich Cheese.
You can cook Carbonara with Rich Cheese using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carbonara with Rich Cheese
- You need of Pasta.
- It’s of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of pieces Cheese.
- You need of Whole egg.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Butter.
Carbonara with Rich Cheese step by step
- Add salt into plenty of boiling water, and cook the pasta. Please check the cooking time, because it varies depending on the pasta..
- Cut the cheese into 1 cm cubes..
- Cut the bacon into your desired width strips. Slice the onion thinly..
- Heat up a pan and add the butter. Stir-fry the onion & the bacon, then let cool in the pan..
- Pour the heavy cream into a large bowl, add salt, the cheese, eggs, black pepper, then mix well..
- Add the freshly cooked pasta and the cooled onion & bacon mixture to the bowl. Mix well with the ingredients in the bowl..
- Serve onto a plate and you're done! It would also be delicious with a soft-poached egg or egg yolk on top..