You can have Pasta Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta Carbonara
- It’s of fresh tagliatelle.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of piece of ham or bacon or pancetta cut into 2 1/2 cm strips.
- You need of hundred and 15 g button mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare of eggs slightly beaten.
- You need of single cream.
- It’s of salt and black pepper.
- It’s of finely grated Parmesan cheese.
Pasta Carbonara step by step
- Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling salted water, with a little oil added there are about 8 minutes until al dente.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a frying pan another ham. Fry for 3 to 4 minutes and then add the mushrooms and fry for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and reserve.
- Lightly beat the eggs and cream together in a bowl and season well.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it well and return to the pan. Add the ham mushrooms and any pan juices and stir into the pastor.
- Pour in the eggs and cream and half the Parmesan cheese, stir well and as you do this the eggs will cook in the heat of the pasta.
- Pile onto warmed serving plates and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese and then garnish with basil.