Easy Chicken Parmesan w/ Penne. My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with This recipe was really easy to follow & turned out great! I put a thin spread of sauce on the. This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite!
To complete the meal, serve with fresh steamed green beans and warm chewy Italian bread. Oven Parmesan Chicken with Penne Marinara. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! You can have Easy Chicken Parmesan w/ Penne using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Parmesan w/ Penne
- You need 2 lb of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 of Heirloom, Beefsteak, and Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 cup of Mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 3 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Basil.
- It’s 1 bunch of Parsley.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 lb of Penne Pasta.
Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Served families over penne and mine over zoodles. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and It's easy and comes together quickly.
Easy Chicken Parmesan w/ Penne step by step
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Place tomatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil, salt, and pepper over tomatoes..
- Let tomatoes cook for about 20 minutes..
- While the tomatoes are baking, season chicken breast with salt, pepper, and garlic salt..
- Dip each breast in egg, followed by Panko breadcrumbs, and then parmesan cheese..
- Brown on each side for ten minutes..
- While chicken is browning, boil penne pasta..
- Remove tomatoes from oven. Place in food processor with the seasonings, basil and sugar. Blend..
- Place chicken back in baking dish and pour your homemade sauce over the breasts..
- Top with parsley and mozzarella cheese. Bake for 15 minutes at 375..
In fact, it's hard to mess up! Chicken Parmesan is also one of the best uses I can think of for boneless, skinless. To make the baked ziti, I cooked up a batch of penne ziti and then tossed it with the sauce. Then for the "chicken parmesan" twist, I added in some shredded cooked chicken. This chicken parmesan pasta is sauteed chicken and penne pasta tossed in marinara sauce and covered with cheese, then baked to gooey perfection.