Crispy Pepper Seafood Scampi over Red & Green Lentil Penne.
You can have Crispy Pepper Seafood Scampi over Red & Green Lentil Penne using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Pepper Seafood Scampi over Red & Green Lentil Penne
- Prepare 1 oz of green Lentil Penne (cooked).
- Prepare 1 oz of red lentil penne (cooked).
- It’s 4 oz of raw shrimp chopped.
- It’s 2 oz of jumbo lump crab meat.
- Prepare 2 pieces of center cut bacon chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic & herb pub cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need of Small handful of chopped fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crispy red peppers (salad topping).
Crispy Pepper Seafood Scampi over Red & Green Lentil Penne instructions
- Crisp chopped center cut bacon in a stainless steel pan on med/high.
- When bacon is crispy and sticky add in chopped shrimp. Kept agitating because things will stick you will reduce with wine and get your flavors back.
- Reduce with 1/4 cup of white wine this will also help finish cooking the shrimp.
- Add in chicken stock and garlic paste.
- 2 tbsp of garlic herb pub cheese stir well.
- Chopped spinach.
- Crumbled up crispy red pepper this will help thicken and flavor the sauce.
- Cooked Penne and crab meat combine together try not to break up your lump crab too much.
- Serve garnish with some parsley. I use a container of partially dried parsley it keeps well in the refrigerator.
- MFP information notice the calorie to protein ration 10 cals to 1g that is a sign of a good 💪🏻 meal.