E -Z Chicken Parm and Penne.
You can have E -Z Chicken Parm and Penne using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of E -Z Chicken Parm and Penne
- You need 1 box of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 packages of fresh chicken tenders.
- You need 2 of jars tomato pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of canola oil.
E -Z Chicken Parm and Penne step by step
- fill pot with water add salt and bring to boil.
- add pasta and cook until al dente.
- drain pasta and add the desired amount of sauce that you like.
- cover and heat on low just to hat sauce a bit.
- remove from heat and cover until plate time.
- put one egg and Italian seasoning in bowl and wisk together.
- dip each piece of chicken in egg and coat with the breadcrumbs.
- put oil in pan (1 inch high) and heat.
- place chicken in pan and fry until golden brown and fully cooked.
- in a roasting pan pour 1 cup tomato sauce to coat bottom of pan.
- place chicken in pan and cover with another cup of sauce.
- sprinkle with parmesan cheese, top with mozzerella cheese and sprinkle with parsley.
- you can use oregano in place of parsley if you like.
- cover pan with foil and place in a 350°F oven on middle rack for about fifteen minutes or until bubbling and cheese has melted.
- when done, plate pasta and serve with chicken on top.