Creamy chicken and penne with sun dried tomato. This creamy sun-dried tomato penne was a hit, we devoured it as fast as we could. And our little one loved it too! You start by cooking the penne, draining it, rinsing it with cold water and setting it aside.
A sprinkle of Parmesan cheese finishes this incredibly tasty meal that's sure to impress. Mix half-and-half and cornstarch in small bowl until smooth. Chicken with an utterly addictive Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce! You can have Creamy chicken and penne with sun dried tomato using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken and penne with sun dried tomato
- Prepare 4 of Chicken tenderloin cut into pieces.
- You need 1 box of Penne pasta or Hardy pasta of your choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sun dried tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 pints of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 envelope of of Mc Cormick gourmet Chicken and Penne seasoning mix.
- It’s 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pasta water.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried Italian seasoning.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 bunch of chopped asparagus.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
I usually prep the sauce ingredients which the chicken is browning, so there's really not much extra prep time. How to Make One-Pot Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes Chicken cooked in creamy garlic parmesan sun-dried tomato sauce. Paleo Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Recipe – This creamy sun-dried tomato chicken skillet recipe makes a delicious and QUICK low carb, paleo chicken dinner.
Creamy chicken and penne with sun dried tomato instructions
- Season your cut up chicken tenderloins with the Italian seasoning coat well..
- In a large skillet fry seasoned chicken tenders with the olive oil and crushed garlic until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
- In the meantime cook your pasta according to package directions until al dente.
- Once chicken is done and pasta is cooked combine all remaining ingredients into the skillet bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer until sauce starts to thicken if sauce becomes too thick too quickly add some of the pasta water to thin out sauce.
Creamy sun-dried tomato chicken is a quick, easy one pan recipe with a delicious sauce that will have you licking your fingers! Serving suggestions: I love serving this creamy sundried tomato chicken with my sauteed brown sugar bacon green beans and slow cooker mashed potatoes or you. We gotta talk about this creamy sun-dried tomato sauce chicken. It all started on a one unassuming, sunny. Stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan, thyme, oregano and basil.