low calorie soy sauce and apricot pork chop hobos. Crock Pot Pork Chops Low Calorie Recipes. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Soy sauce pork chops based on the calories and nutrition in Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Pork chops are browned and simmered to tenderness with honey and fresh apricots for a lovely spring and early summer treat.
Lower heat on stove to medium and return cooked pork chops to skillet along with any accumulated juices in baking dish. Turn pork chops several times in sauce to coat. Spoon remaining sauce over chops and serve hot. You can have low calorie soy sauce and apricot pork chop hobos using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of low calorie soy sauce and apricot pork chop hobos
- You need of boneless pork chops.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- You need of apricot perserves.
- It’s of onion chopped.
- It’s of season to taste.
- It’s of garlic minced.
- It’s of frozen vegetable mix or whatever veggies you have on hand chopped.
- It’s of aluminum foil squares.
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights. To accompany our saucy pork chops, we're roasting Yukon Gold potatoes and broccoli with a bit of melty fontina on top. Our recipes that have earned the WW Mark of Wellness make vegetables the star of your meal, utilize lean proteins, keep calorie counts in mind and limit saturated fat, sodium and. Drain, peel, halve, remove the pits and cut into small pieces.
low calorie soy sauce and apricot pork chop hobos instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix all ingredients except for pork and veggies in mixing bowl.
- set a pork chop on each of aluminum squares.
- pour some mixture on top of each pork chop and then top with veggies and onion.
- bring together sides and seal like a hobo sack.
- place hobos on baking sheet.
- bake for 30 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
Stir in the apricot pieces, the orange juice, honey and vinegar, cover and simmer over low heat until the apricots are very tender and the mixture is thick and saucy. Next time around, I will definitely use thinner chops. These sticky honey soy pork chops are an easy dinner, and this all comes together in just minutes! A whisk of honey and soy sauce + oil and vinegar over our chops is ridiculously awesome. Prepare Pork: Place pork chops in large recloseable food storage bag.