Pork Tenderloin in Beer and Cream Sauce.
You can have Pork Tenderloin in Beer and Cream Sauce using 11 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin in Beer and Cream Sauce
- Prepare 2 pounds of pork tenderloin.
- It’s 12 oz. of beer made with real pumpkin and spices (or to taste).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 4 of large garlic cloves with peel.
- It’s of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of For a side:.
- It’s 3 pounds of butternut squash.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese (to taste).
- Prepare of Oil.
Pork Tenderloin in Beer and Cream Sauce instructions
- For pork loin:.
- Remove the exceed of fat from the pork tenderloin.
- In a large saucepan heat the oil to medium/high temperature, add the bay leaves, pork.
- Sear very well the meat on both sides to seal it.
- From this step to finish after adding the ingredients cook it with a covered saucepan.
- Add beer.
- Garlic, salt and pepper, cook over medium heat on both sides for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove, put the meat on a chopping board cut it into slices of 1/2 inche thick.
- Place it with its juices again in the saucepan inside the sauce, cook it for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add the cream, cook it for 8 minutes, taste to adjust the salt.
- Serve hot.
- For a side:.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and remove the butternut squash peel with a potato peel.
- Cut it into slices about 1/2 inche thick (reserve the part that contain seeds to prepare other meals).
- Place the butternut squash slices in an oiled baking dish.
- Cook them on both sides for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, add above the amount of grated Parmesan cheese to taste.
- Place them back in the oven until cheese melts.
- Then cook on broil for 1 minute or until the cheese is golden brown.