Mexican Easy And Good Posole.
You can have Mexican Easy And Good Posole using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Easy And Good Posole
- Prepare 1 of 2lbs Boneless pork cushion meat.
- Prepare 2 of 5lbs cut up pork ribs.
- It’s 3 of Salt.
- You need 4 of 8 chille California pods.
- It’s 1 of 1 whole garlic.
- It’s 1 of 1 can of Juanita's Mexican style hominy.
Mexican Easy And Good Posole step by step
- First you clean your pork meat by washing with water than you cut into square pieces that are about two to three inches big than you do the same with your pork ribs or you can go to your grocery store and buy the ribs already cut up.
- Than in a large pot fill up with water and bring heat to high and add your meat to boiling pot with a whole garlic to boil.
- Let the meat boil for exactly 3 hours yes three hours !!! Add a little salt and a little of chicken flavor powder as much as needed for flavor.
- Than your going to clean your dry chille California pods and cut stems and take out seeds and put to boil in pot for about 40 minutes if your water gets dry just keep adding water once this is done before daring the chilles save 1 cup of the broth and drain completely ……
- Than put chille and broth in blender with 1 tooth of garlic.
- Than your going to add what's in blender to the pork once the pork is ready.
- Than your going to add 4tbl of oregano to posole.
- Than your going to open your Juanita's maiz can and drain water and add maiz to posole add salt if needed.
- And that's how I make my posole it's really good and easy just takes 3 hours to prep !!!!!!.