Spicy, Roasted Cauliflower_Tomato Salad.
You can have Spicy, Roasted Cauliflower_Tomato Salad using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy, Roasted Cauliflower_Tomato Salad
- You need of For the salad:.
- Prepare 1 of Cauliflower.
- You need 1 tin of chickpeas.
- It’s 10 of cocktail tomato.
- You need 50 ml of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of red paprika powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 pinch of chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 handful of mixed leaf salad.
- You need of For the dressing:.
- Prepare 60 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
Spicy, Roasted Cauliflower_Tomato Salad step by step
- Take the cauliflower, cut the into smaller florets. Cut the cocktail tomatoes in half, drain the chickpeas.
- Just place all these vegetables into a baking tray with baking sheet underneath. Splashing them with olive oil and add all the spice; The smoked red paprika powder, the chilli flakes, the garlic powder and in the end add salt and pepper. Give a good stir!!!.
- In a 180 C° pre heated oven, ready bake in about 20-25 minutes..
- After cooling down, just spoon the baked vegetables onto the mixed leaf salad. Add the ingredients of the salad dressing into a bottle and shake well and pour onto the salad..