Roasted cauliflower. It's super easy to make and totally customizable with your favorite seasonings.</p> <p. Watch how to make perfect roasted cauliflower in this short recipe video! Plus, see how to make several simple variations to suit your meal.
A beautiful and delicious way to serve cauliflower. Learn how to roast cauliflower – sweet, tender and tasty. Healthy, vegan, roasted vegetarian side dish. You can cook Roasted cauliflower using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted cauliflower
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 large of head of cauliflower, separated into florets.
Sure, I also love Cauliflower Rice, Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes, and other cauliflower dishes, but I believe roasting is the king of all cooking methods when it comes to this cruciferous vegetable. Whole roasted cauliflower, a great vegan alternative for the holidays, special occasions or everyday cooking. It's a delicious side or main dish. The Best Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Recipe – Roasted garlic cauliflower is the best roasted cauliflower recipe ever!
Roasted cauliflower step by step
- preheat oven to 450º.
- Grease a large casserole dish.
- Mix olive oil and minced garlic in a plastic bag. Add cauliflower and shake. Pour into casserole dish. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Bake for 25 minutes. Top with parsley and broil until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes. Can also top with parmesan cheese..
Roasted Cauliflower is probably one of the best way to cook cauliflower as it is extremely delicious and addictive. Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is the BEST roasted cauliflower recipe. You will love this crispy oven roasted cauliflower with salty Parmesan cheese. It is a great low-carb side dish for any meal. In a bowl or ziploc bag, add the cauliflower florets and olive oil and stir until fully combined.