Lemon Roasted Potatoes. Greek Lemon Potatoes are cooked in garlic-lemon-oregano broth so they suck up all that flavour before being roasted to golden perfection. Drain, tip back into the pan and shake well to rough up the edges a little. Lemon Herb Roasted Potatoes – the BEST roasted potatoes you'll ever make loaded with butter, lemon, garlic, honey, and herb.
Cut lemon – save some slices for garnish and juice the rest. Perfect Roasted Potatoes with Lemon and Fresh Dill. These lemon roasted potatoes are tossed with fresh rosemary and a flavorful lemon-garlic dressing. You can cook Lemon Roasted Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Roasted Potatoes
- It’s 1 lb of small potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of lemon, rind finely grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of margarine, melted.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chives, parsley, basil or gr onion-finely chopped.
They are crispy and golden on the outside and soft and moist on the inside. This Greek Lemon Potatoes recipe is as authentic as it gets. For this recipe, I used the best Idaho® Potatoes roasted in a very flavorful liquid made from chicken broth, extra virgin olive oil, lemon. Delicious with almost any meat or fish entree, these crispy potatoes from Mitzi Sentiff in Annapolis, Maryland are really something special.
Lemon Roasted Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven 425°F.
- Half potatoes.
- Place potatoes in med sauce pan and cover with water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until barely fork tender, about 3 mins. (should still be hard or they will go mushy when they roast). Drain water..
- In a sm. bowl whisk together margarine & lemon juice while potatoes are cooking..
- Put potatoes in baking pan..
- Toss margarine-lemon juice with potates..
- Bake, stir occasionally until golden brown and cooked through. Approx.15-20 mins..
- Sprinkle with lemon rind, selected herb(s), salt & pepper to taste:-).
Roasted Greek Lemon Potatoes: This recipe is a favorite in my house – potatoes roasted with lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and oregano! They're pungent and wonderful and pair nicely with almost. Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside with yummy lemon-y flavor. All the secrets to roast the perfect Greek potatoes. Sprinkle generously with salt and freshly ground black pepper.