Roasted breakfast potatoes. These crispy breakfast potatoes are roasted in the oven, so they're less greasy and more healthy than traditional breakfast potatoes cooked in a skillet! They taste like home fries from your favorite. Perfectly seasoned and roasted red-skin potatoes topped with caramelized onions, crispy bacon and fresh herbs.
Heavily flavored with spices like turmeric, garlic and cumin. Wonderful served with eggs, avocado, sausage or bacon! Breakfast Potatoes – these easy and crispy breakfast potatoes with red onion and peppers are roasted in the oven and go great with any meal, breakfast or otherwise! You can have Roasted breakfast potatoes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted breakfast potatoes
- Prepare 7 of russet potatoes peeled.
- Prepare 8 cloves of garlic unpeeled.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fresh rosemary coarsely chopped.
- You need 1 Tbsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of garlic parsley salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of red onions chopped.
In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, garlic, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, olive oil, butter, seasoned salt, cayenne. This Roasted Breakfast Potatoes Recipe is TOTALLY drool worthy. They're easy enough for ANY week morning, but impressive enough for your Sunday brunch gathering. . . and tasty enough to. These baked breakfast potatoes are so easy and will become your go-to breakfast potatoes recipe for Roasting is the best cooking method for potatoes – that golden exterior protects the creamy.
Roasted breakfast potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 F° and place a heavy duty baking sheet on lower rack.
- Cut potatoes in quarters about 2 inches.
- Place potatoes in a big bowl and toss with oil, onion, garlic, herbs and spices.
- Take pan out of oven and spread potatoes in a single layer.
- Cook for about 1 hour until brown turning occasionally.
These Breakfast Potatoes get perfectly crispy in the oven and are a great addition to breakfast or brunch! Roasted cheesy breakfast potatoes are the ultimate morning treat served with bacon and eggs and so perfect for feeding a crowd. These Smoky Roasted Breakfast Potatoes cook in the oven, leaving your hands and pans free to cook your eggs and enjoy a stress-free breakfast! Crispy and flavor-packed breakfast potatoes to help you start your day off right! This recipe is the perfect way to use up any extra potatoes you've got lying around and change things up in the morning. *Roasted Breakfast Potatoes*.