Herb roasted potatoes & garlic. Easily The Best Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes. Potatoes are typically characterized as either waxy or starchy. For baked potatoes, starchy Russet potatoes are the best.
Add paprika and sea salt on these garlic roasted potatoes. Garlic herb roasted potatoes are a tasty side dish for any meal. They're easy to make, hold a creamy yet crispy texture, and are tossed in quite a bit of garlic goodness. You can cook Herb roasted potatoes & garlic using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Herb roasted potatoes & garlic
- Prepare 3 lb of red potatoes; medium dice.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic; rough chop.
- You need 2 tbsp of rosemary; minced.
- It’s 2 tsp of thyme; minced.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil; as needed.
- It’s 1 of kosher salt and black pepper; as needed.
Herb Roasted Potatoes & Carrots – a lovely side dish that pairs well with just about anything. Rinse and dry the unpeeled new potatoes. These delicious roasted potatoes are the perfect side to grilled or broiled meat, poultry, or fish. Almost any herb you grow in your garden will be tasty on roasted potatoes.
Herb roasted potatoes & garlic step by step
- Toss potatoes with enough oil to coat. Season. Roast at 400° for approximately 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are crispy and caramelized..
- Variations; Dried herbs, oregano, marjoram, parsley, flavored oils, bell peppers, hot peppers, mustard, celery seed, fennel seed, paprika, smoked paprika, white pepper, onions, shallots, celery root, sweet potatoes, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, dried onion soup mix.
Easy to make and full of flavor, Herb-Roasted Potatoes prove to be a solid side dish to complement your favorite entree. Wash and cut potatoes into cube size. Crispy Roasted Herb Potatoes – Extra-crispy roasted potatoes! For these herb roasted potatoes, I tossed baby Dutch yellow potatoes with olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, a little salt and pepper, and Parmesan. Herb Roasted Potatoes and Arugula Salad – quick and easy with simple fresh ingredients, this salad is light and herby and full of flavor!