Roasted Chicken & Potatoes.
You can have Roasted Chicken & Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken & Potatoes
- It’s 1 envelope of Onion Mushroom Soup Mix.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of Whole Chicken, cut into serving pieces.
- Prepare 4 of medium Potatoes, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 of small Onion, optional.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
Roasted Chicken & Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Combine onion mushroom soup mix, oil, salt, pepper and thyme in large bowl..
- Add chicken, Onion and potatoes, toss to coat..
- Spray baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange chicken and potatoes on baking pan in single layer. Sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce, optional..
- Bake until chicken is fully cooked and potatoes are tender, about 35 minutes..