Kale/carrot salad. Julienned-Carrot and Kale Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This healthy but hearty Moroccan kale carrot salad features ribbons of kale and carrots dressed with an earthy Moroccan inspired dressing. Add kale and carrot; toss and season.
If you love salads, then you will absolutely fall in love with this one! It's healthy and delicious, and it will get you your summer body in no time! Throw this salad and dressing together in a matter of minutes. You can have Kale/carrot salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kale/carrot salad
- It’s Bunch of kale.
- It’s 1 can of chick peas, roasted.
- You need 2 of medium shredded carrots.
- It’s 1 of Avacado.
- You need 5 of soaked and shredded almonds.
- It’s 2 oz of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s of Dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of anchovy paste.
- It’s 1 of seeded and diced jalapeno pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of chopped garlic cloves.
This salad is packed with healthy fiber, from both the kale and the apples. The sweetness from the apples pairs beautifully with the. In my case: kale, carrots, and ginger. This oil-free salad is fresh, tasty, easy to make, and is perfect for a light dinner or an appetizer.
Kale/carrot salad instructions
- For roasted chickpeas, drain the can of chickpeas and pat dry them with paper towel.
- Roast the chickpeas at 425° F for 30 minutes..
- Get all the ingredients together for the salad, kale, chickpeas, carrots, avacado, almonds and pumpkin seeds..
- For dressing, mix mayo, dijon mustard, anchovy paste, jalapeno peppers, garlic and lemon juice..
- Pour the dressing on top of the salad, mix and enjoy!.
Recipe: Kale, Carrot, & Apple Salad. Recipe Description: Emerald-green lacinato kale is the star of this healthy kale salad, tossed. Fresh vegetarian salad with cabbage kale broccoli carrot egg avo. Healthy green salad on dark Kale salad in white bowl on wooden table. Kale Salad with Carrots – Delicious and low in calories.