Quinoa Pomegranate Salad. Healthy, light salad or side dish featuring quinoa, mint and parsley, pomegranate, almonds and lemon. The salad is loaded with nutritious ingredients, perfect for the colder time of the year, when we tend to forget the importance of eating more fruits and. Pair fennel with jewellike pomegranate seeds and power-packed quinoa for texture, and you have the hallmarks of a chef Yotam Ottolenghi salad.
We ended up with a kale quinoa salad combo that works super well. It uses fluffy white quinoa, combined with finely. Try this quinoa and pomegranate salad – a fresh and healthy side dish for any occasion. You can have Quinoa Pomegranate Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Pomegranate Salad
- It’s 1 Cup of Red and White Quinoa.
- Prepare 2 Cup of Water.
- You need of Argula (quantity to your preference).
- You need of Lettuce (type to your preference).
- Prepare of Pomegranate.
- It’s 1 Cup of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- You need A few of Walnuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Honey.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Garlic.
Your salad looks so fresh and tasty! Pomegranate Squash Quinoa Salad is a light and flavorful whole grain recipe perfect as a side dish served along grilled meat or as a healthy vegetarian lunch. A mouthwatering winter salad with quinoa, spinach, mandarine oranges, and crunchy pistachios. This salad is kind of all of my favorite things about winter.
Quinoa Pomegranate Salad instructions
- Boil 1 cup quinoa with 2 cups water. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until quinoa is tender, about 15 minutes..
- Boil hot water – at boiling point add Broccoli for 2 minutes only.
- Prepare your the ingredients as shown bellow..
- Add each of the ingredients to you plate with each ingredient tk the quantity you prefer..
- Sauce: beat one garlic – add salt and pepper – one spoon of honey – balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
A lovely light quinoa salad with sweet, juicy pomegranate that also provides a bit of crunch. Add cooked shredded chicken if you want more protein. Dried apricots work well in this too. Quinoa lends its nutty flavor to a spinach salad that's as lovely as it is delicious, topped with toasted almonds and tasty pomegranate seeds. Holiday Crunch Salad – with Quinoa, Pomegranate Seeds, avocado, parsley and toasted Almonds- a festive and healthy, vegan, gluten -free salad addition to your holiday table!